Per the notification sent from the CGA office at the end of November, this is just a reminder to ensure that your entries for CGA’s level 2, gala 4 are submitted in accordance with the message below. Please ensure that your club submits entries before 10:00hrs on Monday 7th January 2019. Thank you.
Please note that Level 2 age groups are as follows: Individual 50 & 100m events–10 yrs & under, 11yrs, 12yrs, 13yrs, 14yrs and 15–16yrs; Individual 200m events–12 yrs & under, 13yrs, 14yrs, 15-16yrs
PLEASE NOTE: SWIMMERS AT LEVEL 2 GALAS MAY PARTICIPATE IN A MAXIMUM OF 4 EVENTS.
RULES FOR LEVEL 1 EVENTS: Gala – 12 January 2019
Events 5 & 6 – 100 Back – for Level 1
Events 9 & 10 – 50 Free – for Level 1
Events 17 & 18 – 50 back – for level 1
- Level 1 events are only open to swimmers who are registered prior to the gala with CGA as level 1 swimmers – no on the day registrations are accepted
- Since this is not an “official” level, the 2 weeks registration window does not apply. CGA will keep a CGA Level 1 database for these swimmers
- Level 1 is open to swimmers 8 yrs & U, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 & 14
- Level 1 entry fees are the same as level 2 i.e. R32 per event and R27 surcharge per swimmer.
1) Please could you send the TM commlink file, together with the pdf/word file of entries with proof of time, plus the entry fee report and proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to Marco on snakemanCGA@outlook.com; Steve on email@example.com and Marion firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Entry fee: R27 surcharge per swimmer and R32 per event – Proof of payment must please accompany the entry file.
3) Banking details: CENTRAL GAUTENG AQUATICS, STANDARD BANK, ACC NO 002359154, BRAAMFONTEIN BRANCH, CODE 004805 – Ref: Club name and gala name
4) CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: MONDAY, 7 JANUARY 2019 by 10 am please.